Firework Display Packs
Get your fireworks here for ultimate Firework Displays. Gather your friends and relatives and entertain them all with a mix of selection boxes, rockets, cakes and everything else at your Firework Displays. Fireworks Shop specialize in catering for all your fireworks needs. Why travel when you can have your own Firework Displays cheap and delivered to you. Get the kids some sparklers to use while they watch the firework displays.
Firework Displays At Home
As autumn turns to winter, brighten up those cold nights with firework displays. Have a display of your own, choose from our large range of fireworks. Tailor the fireworks for your guests and the area you will use the fireworks. Forward planning makes for safe and fun Firework Displays. It is a good idea to keep a bucket of water nearby when using fireworks. Light the night sky up with our excellent firework displays packs.
Get into the spirit
The festive season is approaching and there is no better way to enjoy it than with Firework Displays. Have a complete celebration and make everyone happy, get some fireworks cheap and we will even bring them to you. Entertain kids with all the sounds, colours and effects you will get from Firework displays. From little cakes to large single ignition barrages you can find whatever you need at Fireworks Shop.
Taking fireworks orders now
As we move towards Guy Fawkes night and then New Year there is increased interest in Firework Displays, so remember to order early or ring us to reserve your fireworks. We can deliver them to you in time for Firework Displays. Just call us on 01772 877 860 we are always happy to help. Our staff will make sure you have a great shopping experience, from advising you, to purchasing fireworks and then delivering them to you. Make the call today, with our products your guests will be sure to have a great time.
Best products, best prices on fireworks
Did you know there are many different brands of fireworks in the UK? We test all of them and only the best get picked for our customers. We select them so you can browse and select from the best available, we will not waste your time with inferior products and brands. The Fireworks Displays packages we can put together are first class, care has been put into every aspect of our service.
Stay Alert - Don't get hurt - Fireworks Safety
March 8, 2017
We can easily get engrossed in the fun and excitement of fireworks and unintentionally have less regard for the correct safety procedures that are required. After all, they’re no toy. Think of them more like a box of gunpowder wrapped in pretty colours and pictures. Despite being told about the correct safety techniques, some people still don’t listen. It’s this that causes accidents - not only for themselves, but for others who may get injured too. However, used correctly and safely, you will have a great time, every time. Remember, you can buy fireworks to celebrate any occasion whether it be Bonfire Night, Diwali, New Year’s Eve. Just follow these simple steps to make it fun and safe; after all, there’s no better way to celebrate than with a bang!
- 18+ only – Only persons over the age of 18 can buy, handle and light fireworks. Not only is this for the safety of younger children, but it’s a compulsory law and this is strongly enforced within our shop and online. You can be fined up to £5,000 and imprisoned for up to 6 months for using fireworks illegally. You could also get an on-the-spot fine of £90. Definitely not a risk you want to take.
- Plan your own display – Before you come to buy fireworks, you should make sure that where you intend to light your fireworks is safe. This includes no trees overhanging where the fireworks will be lit, otherwise they’ll hit the trees above. And make sure you know the distance between where your firework(s) will be placed and where your spectators will be. We have multiple fireworks for different spaces - some for smaller 8 metres gardens to those larger 25 + metres spaces.
- Read the instructions – Fireworks have safety information printed on them which must be followed. This includes the best way to store your firework safely, the appropriate firing distance, how to secure your firework, and location of the fuse is to light the firework.
- Secure your fireworks – Securing your fireworks is crucial. As the firework is firing it is getting lighter with each shot and more unstable; this makes them more prone to falling over. So before lighting any firework, ensure it is stable on a flat surface and won’t fall over. When we light fireworks, we prefer to place wooden stakes in the ground, either side of the firework, and then wrap duct tape around to secure the stakes to the firework, but always making sure the fuse is visible. Some fireworks recommend being partially buried and this is indicated by a bury line on the packaging. When doing this, we choose to place a carrier bag or clingfilm around the base so the fuse underneath doesn’t get damp.
- Keep away from any source of heat – When storing your fireworks you must ensure they are kept away from heat / open flames / hot surfaces / sparks - this includes cigarettes. All it takes is a spark from the ash and your firework can light!
- Lighting the firework – Light the firework at arm’s length and don’t ever put your head over the item in case the firework unexpectedly goes off. Once the firework is lit, there’s no need to run away. Running could lead to you falling over, especially when it’s dark outside. Instead, walk away at a reasonable pace. The fuse on fireworks allows approximately 7 seconds before the firework starts, giving you plenty of time to get to a safe viewing distance. If anything, once you've planned where your firework(s) will be, practice the path you will take retiring from the firework.
- Don’t return – A mistake people make is that they’ll immediately return to a firework when it hasn't fired after being lit. You shouldn’t return to a firework for a good 5-10 minutes after it’s been lit. It you return straight away, there's a chance it may have been a slow fuse and then, bang, it’s gone off! There’s no need to rush, the firework won’t vanish. But if there is a fault with your firework, we can replace it as long as you have taken good care of the firework beforehand. You should also wait after your firework has finished just in case there’s a tube that hasn’t fired. Better safe than sorry!
- Don’t pocket fireworks – Do not, under any circumstances, place fireworks in your pocket no matter their size.
- Sparklers – They may be fun for children but they’re also dangerous. It is recommended that no-one under 5 years should hold a sparkler. When holding a sparkler you should hold the metal handle at the bottom and have your arm extended outwards. Don’t wave sparklers near people, the last thing they need is to be hit by a very hot metal stick! Once you’ve finished with a sparkler, immediately place them in a cold bucket of water for safe disposal.
- Have fun – Finally, have fun and enjoy fireworks with your family and friends. Just remember to follow all safety tips. Providing you’re safe and sensible, fireworks are exciting and you will have a fabulous time.