Last day ordering for New Year's Eve deliveries is midday 27th December
|National||£25 - £99.99||£29.99||3-7 Days|
|National||£100 - £199.99||£19.99||3-7 Days|
|National||£200 - £299.99||£14.99||3-7 Days|
|Local||£25 - £99.99||£19.99||2-5 Days|
|Local||£100 - £199.99||£14.99||2-5 Days|
|Local||£200 - £299.99||£9.99||2-5 Days|
There is a minimum order value of £25 if delivery is required plus the appropriate delivery charge. There is no minimum order value for shop collection orders.
NATIONAL rates exclude Scotland and postcode areas LD, CF, TR, TQ, PL, EX, TA, DT, BH, CA, LL and SY - deliveries to Scotland and LD, CF, TR, TQ, PL, EX, TA, DT, BH are £39.99 and deliveries to CA, LL and SY are £29.99. The estimated delivery time may be also longer, please contact us on 01772 877860 for details.
LOCAL rates cover the North West region including postcode areas BB, BL, FY, OL, PR, SK, WA, WN, Manchester and Liverpool.
UK STANDARD DELIVERIES
Orders are delivered by our specialist courier or our highly skilled ADR drivers. We aim to deliver your fireworks within 2-7 working days. Please contact us by phone at 01772 877860 / 07966 040315 / 07528 707978 or email [email protected] if you have a specific delivery requirement. We will send an email or text when your order has been dispatched for delivery.
Fireworks are age-restricted goods and can only be purchased and delivered to a person minimum age 18 years.
Please note that we cannot deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland or anywhere outside the United Kingdom.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE CHECKED AND SIGNED FOR
You MUST ensure there is someone available to take receipt of your order. The person signing for the delivery MUST be at least 18 years and identification will be required.
You may wish to use a business address / your place of work to ensure you are available to accept delivery. If your delivery fails due to no one being at the delivery address, or delivery is refused because the person signing for the goods is not 18 years or over, this will incur an extra cost to you of approximately £39.99 for a rescheduled delivery.
You must check your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if it is incomplete or if any item is damaged.
FIREWORK COLLECTION ONLY
If you prefer, you can place your order online and collect from our shop:
225 Station Road, Bamber Bridge
Preston, PR5 6LD
FIREWORK RETURNS AND DAMAGES
Hopefully, you will never need to return a product, but if you do, please return to:
Fireworks Shop, 225 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6LD.
If the goods are damaged, you must tell us within a reasonable timeframe and we will then arrange for our specialist courier to collect. Please note, goods must be in the original packaging, including the transport packaging, and a refund will be issued on inspection of the goods.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations Cancellation Rights:
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days from the date the order is placed.
- If you wish to cancel this contract, you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as a letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us. However, for fireworks, this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of which is to be borne by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with the recovery of the goods) within 14 days of cancellation. A 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.