|National||£50 - £99.99||£29.99||2-5 Days|
|National||£100 - £149.99||£19.99||2-5 Days|
|National||£150 - £249.99||£9.99||2-5 Days|
|Local||£50 - £99.99||£14.99||2-5 Days|
|Local||£100 - £149.99||£9.99||2-5 Days|
**Note - there is a minimum order value of £50 for all deliveries**
NATIONAL rates exclude Scotland - deliveries to Scotland are £29.99 and the estimated delivery time may be longer, please contact us on 01772 877860 for details.
LOCAL rates cover the North West region including postcode areas BB, BL, FY, OL, PR, SK, WA, WN, Manchester and Liverpool.
Orders are usually delivered by our highly skilled ADR drivers who are committed to providing excellent customer service. On occasions, we use our specialist courier to make delivery and we will notify you of this.
We endeavour to deliver your fireworks within 2-5 working days and no later than 7 working days during peak periods. Customers may wish to select a preferred delivery date at checkout, which we always aim to meet. However, we may contact you in advance with a revised delivery date, particularly during peak periods. Fireworks are age-restricted goods and can only be purchased and delivered to a person minimum age 18 years.
We will send a text message and/or email 24 hours before your order is dispatched giving an approximate arrival time, and a contact number for our driver. Note: failed deliveries will result in a re-delivery charge.
If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact us by phone on 01772 877860 / 07966040315 or email us here...
UK STANDARD DELIVERIES
Please note we cannot deliver to Ireland, Northern Ireland or anywhere outside the United Kingdom.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE CHECKED AND SIGNED FOR
You MUST ensure there is someone available to take receipt of your order Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. The person signing for the delivery MUST be at least 18 years and identification will be required.
You may wish to use a business address / your place of work to ensure you are available to accept delivery. If your delivery fails due to no one being at the delivery address, or delivery is refused because the person signing for the goods is not 18 years or over, this will incur an extra cost to you of £20 for a rescheduled delivery.
FIREWORK COLLECTION ONLY
If you prefer, you can place your order online and collect from our shop:
225 Station Road, Bamber Bridge
Preston, PR5 6LD
FIREWORK RETURNS AND DAMAGES
Hopefully, you will never need to return a product, but if you do, please return to:
Fireworks Shop, 225 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6LD.
If the goods are damaged, you must tell us within a reasonable timeframe and we will then arrange for our specialist courier to collect. Please note, goods must be in the original packaging and a refund will be issued on inspection of the goods.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations Cancellation Rights:
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel this contract, you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as a letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us. However, for fireworks, this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of which is to be borne by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with the recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.